IT Manager (Poznan)
Deventon is an entity belonging to an international holding company, specialized in providing top quality recruitment services. Thanks to our many years of experience, global knowledge and innovative selection methods, thousands of people have changed jobs for the better. We offer secure and stable employment.
Our client is a large organization with an established position on the Polish market, operating internationally, with production and commercial activities for many years – currently they are looking for an experienced manager who will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing IT processes.
The Client offers:
- interesting work and career challenges in a dynamic and modern organisation
- 8000 – 15.000 gross UoP or B2B cooperation possibility
- attractive benefit package
- possibility of professional development and satisfaction with the achievement of the goals set
- openness to an individual approach to the tasks to be performed
- the opportunity to pursue your professional ambitions
- the provision of space to develop their programmes and implement their own initiatives
The main tasks of the employee are:
- implementation of the strategy of the IT department in a location-diversified organization of several hundred people
- implementation and management of IT solutions
- prioritization of projects according to business needs and in accordance with the adopted IT strategy and management of IT projects in a way that enables optimum achievement of business objectives
- pro-active attitude with a focus on continuous improvement of business process efficiency
- several years of professional experience in IT area management in a production company
- very good negotiating skills
- orientation towards achieving the objectives, continuous improvement of performance indicators and improvement of service quality
- a level of knowledge of the English language that enables communication
- SAP knowledge
- skills in managing IT projects, solving complex technological problems, including those concerning safety and efficiency
The offer is addressed to women and men matching recruitment conditions.